Sunday, June 10, 2007

Internal and External Maps...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI was really intrigued by the idea of mapping relationships not easily correlated. Although we associate certain emotions with each experience, I attempted to construct an internal map that is somewhat "continual." Emotions are perpetually changing and re-arranging and my map is a semblance of my feelings. I tried to format my map like one you might find in a book, as you must read it using a key (ex: A1=tired, etc). This is the same key that must be used to read my external map, which I formed into a cube. My external map dipicts what I physically did from Wednesday evening until Sunday, yet is definitely still laced with emotions and feeling...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: